Snow Patrol

Kit used Tamiya German Assault Infantry with Winter Gear(35256), Scratch built building using Form-U-Lay mould, snow from precision snow and ice

IMG_5524%20850x567.jpg

IMG_5528%20850x567.jpg

IMG_5534%20850x567.jpg

IMG_5537%20850x567.jpg

IMG_5538%20850x567.jpg

IMG_5542%20850x567.jpg

IMG_5547%20850x567.jpg

IMG_5563%20850x567.jpg

Emu

• Like 18

Most excellent!

Simple, but extremely effective. I am shivering and thinking I best not stub my toe on a piece of brick or I'll lose my foot to gangrene.

Rearguards,

Badder

• 1 month later...

Hi

I want to give you my honest opinion, I hope will help you, its my personal feeling, someone might disagree.

This piece its nicely done but gives a strange feeling, like that you dont want to look at it twice as the subject its very basic.

Basically its not a piece you can talk on it and explain details or what is happening. A bunch of germans walking in the snow during ww2. oh wow

Edited by Jack109

On 05/07/2017 at 5:09 PM, Gimme Shelter said:

ooh - that's looks cold and bitter. very nice modelling - yet another diorama leaving my mind making up its own story about what happens next...

I reckon it's a boobytrap of some kind....

2 hours ago, Jack109 said:

Hi

I want to give you my honest opinion, I hope will help you, its my personal feeling, someone might disagree.

This piece its nicely done but gives a strange feeling, like that you dont want to look at it twice as the subject its very basic.

Basically its not a piece you can talk on it and explain details or what is happening. A bunch of germans walking in the snow during ww2. oh wow

Jack no problem with you reply or response you can look at it whichever way you like, if you look at the figures I would interested in hearing how would you have used them and in what type of setting

emu

• Like 1

Nice simple but effective diorama, suggested to me soldiers wary of some kind of ambush perhaps? One minor niggle for me is where heavily laden troops in big boots trudge through snow perhaps some footprints & staining in the snow may just add some extra detail? We all see different things & its a matter of opinion but I'm not sure Jack109s parting "Oh Wow" comment was called for.

Well done Mac

The diorama its nice and way better of what I Can do! The use of snow and litter around is very good. 

What I meant its that personally I Felt  something was missing. I should have given more explanation In my previous comment!

Here are my suggestions :

I believe that the house ruins are not expanded enough, I mean that a hint of the rest of the perimeter walls would have been nice, its a bit too empty in One side. Just to get the grasp of how the house was or the room.. 

Additionally last thing if the leading man had his hand signaling halt like he saw something and was calling for caution It would have given the immagination factor that I Felt was missing .

I would add the rised hand and retract a bit the guy in grey so the One in front that hold a.pistol  would more clearly be identified as the leading one

Again, the diorama is good and you did great in posting It and sharing It! Thank you