Well I'd be happy to pay them $400 a year for that!

For a start I'm thinking an HVSS 76mm Super, a VVSS A4 M50 (Continental re-engine?), a Hybrid VVSS M50, an M51 Alef (with another M51), an SLA HVSS APC.  There were some HVSS M50 and M51 built using late welded hulls, so maybe those aren't so hard to use after all.  But need some more Cummins decks.  I need to sit down and make a plan.  I think I'll be bidding for the Dragon M51 on eBay and possibly getting a Tamiya or another Academy one too in slower time.  Slower time?  What am I saying?  I could wait a decade and still not have got close to getting through the stash........................!

13 hours ago, Das Abteilung said:

Well I'd be happy to pay them $400 a year for that!

For a start I'm thinking an HVSS 76mm Super, a VVSS A4 M50 (Continental re-engine?), a Hybrid VVSS M50, an M51 Alef (with another M51), an SLA HVSS APC.  There were some HVSS M50 and M51 built using late welded hulls, so maybe those aren't so hard to use after all.  But need some more Cummins decks.  I need to sit down and make a plan.  I think I'll be bidding for the Dragon M51 on eBay and possibly getting a Tamiya or another Academy one too in slower time.  Slower time?  What am I saying?  I could wait a decade and still not have got close to getting through the stash........................!

Well it looks like you have a buy time ahead, and personally, I don't think that anyone ever gets through their stash.

John.

8 hours ago, Hewy said:

I've just had a little look through this thread and you've added  some  superb details  they really add to the build john, so nice

Glynn

Many thanks Glynn. It was a very enjoyable build.

John.

I don't stray into this part of BM very often, so I've only read through your post John.

You have some very, very impressive building skills mate. That model tanky thing looks like a real tanky thing and I can't say better than that.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gorby said:

I don't stray into this part of BM very often, so I've only read through your post John.

You have some very, very impressive building skills mate. That model tanky thing looks like a real tanky thing and I can't say better than that.

Thanks a lot Gorby. Kind of you to say so, and please, stray this way more often.

John.

• Like 1