Sd.Kfz. 251/3 Ausf.D "Jas" - AFV 1/35

Hi, 

This model has been built for the 70th anniversary of Warsaw uprising. Figures are German soldiers modified to being Polish resistance. Heads are from Hornet set. Tracks are the AFV individual links and wheels from Panzer Art. 

3YMu2EQYhgmtF5nM2YyjhnmYivv2Ph5drdW_rRkU

g4npXqZv3P4z5Yb7FBlVQeQxbpcd2rhYE6Uw6V4v

UPtV_nvSMqu2Y8SoiLW6cDtU3wEousjrVLYxjDyJ

UPtV_nvSMqu2Y8SoiLW6cDtU3wEousjrVLYxjDyJ

LOlHi02EcXqlsJQbtslgPFpOq4OJNtvOExZ90ezk

P_SGboRMAHFZ1xs01E7VOhfA3azvTlI6t_GhZkca

8sQ1-n-NSZ-clB-bRxH65_68cOlD0ORSUzUgIHzS

9rCBWqpjEq7dFUYIahCoecDcp35R14wUY2EZwLCz

Prz05TqouxLnN14PWMeDiA5_TJQ1XA7qKvdI0LA-

qUeVVEqzy12S4NpwpjtOSwxgKeL9Qs3QdCiqOBZe

EKeLJ-nveegB4AjXfT9X-28z2HazXvFQj8PF5NGt

tstxMt8TyWEBTHc1QYVrRVKq5-pYWaewSBSJtwnn

Thank you for looking. 

• Like 24

Yay , that's very nice indeed. Cracking job and nicely displayed.  What I really like is how you've created a nice flesh tone on the figures. Really convincingly done .:goodjob:

BilyD

Superb!

The fading of the Dunkle Gelb finish is very well done, and I love how you have done the chips and scrapes.

Great looking model and a very dynamic and animated display.

:goodjob:

• Like 1

Thank you friends. Yes John it was tragic indeed. According to my knowledge the Russian Army was on the other side of the Vistula but Stalin ordered them to wait. The Polish resistance was hoping that Russians gonna help, but it not happened. The official version says that they were waiting for supplies, but unofficial that Stalin wanted the Polish resistance to being destroyed by the Germans. That what I know. 

Inspiration for this model was this photo. 

nSQle9qU4QYBp5_yl0ey9cOd7Da0JO3oX7YQ1j9s

• Like 4

A tragic event indeed, because yes, they were stitched up by the Russians. But then I assume the US and British Air Forces could have helped in some way as well, even if only to drop supplies?

Anyway, that's a great little vignette. The figures are really good, well converted and excellently painted, especially their faces. The Hanomag has always been one of my favourite German APCs and you've certainly produced a fine one. The chipping with the lighter colour edging is fantastic and you've avoided the mistake of edging every single chip in the same way, which is good! I also like the cobbled street base.... you don't say whether you made it yourself with plaster etc, or bought it in kit form, but I'm guessing it's a MiniArt base?

Rearguards,

Badder

• Like 1

Thank you. 

Badder the base is from Fields of glory, but I don't remember the name of this particular one. 

Edited by Kris B
  • Like 1

Thank you all.

6 hours ago, Buzby061 said:

Fine work, a great representation of an iconic photo.

Was the model at Huddersfield this February?

Pete

I think Pete it was. There were only few of us from Warrington and I had more my models on table then usually.

23 minutes ago, Kris B said:

Thank you all.

I think Pete it was. There were only few of us from Warrington and I had more my models on table then usually.

I thought I recognised it. I was impressed by it then.

Pete