New! Airfix Wellington 1c!

Ossington 2

Apparently you can have your face immortalised in a pilot figure should you win a competition according to an e-mail from them. Mind you there are those who will insist the subject has the correct number of rivets/serial number/radio sticky up bit and hub caps before they could even possibly be considered for it. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Aeronut said:

Just an observation, but those beam gun positions are MkIII onwards and the engine fronts are MkIa not Ic. We are in for a family of Wimpys not just the MkIc.

If they do a Mk la then I shall be a very happy man!  I'll still be buying a Mk lc anyway, always assuming I can afford it by the time it comes out.  I do agree with Derwentsider, a Hampden would be very welcome.

A lot of folk's wishes coming true with this offering, makes perfect sense with the Whitley,Lanc,Blenhiem etc,surely the Halifax will follow,that said agree

with Graham it would be nice to see a return to the many genre's Airfix used to cover.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, grahamwalker said:

BORING yet again another aircraft from airfix, Nothing like a change EH, just more of the boring SAME.

They will never please everyone, but they've pleased me :)

• Like 7

21 hours ago, grahamwalker said:

BORING yet again another aircraft from airfix, Nothing like a change EH, just more of the boring SAME.

Well the Wellington is a must have in the Airfix range. Aircraft are the backbone of their output and I do have to say that they really can't match other manufacturers when they tackle anything else. Stick to what you know I say. Leave the cars, bikes and AFVs to the Japanese. 

Well, they are called AIRfix, after all!

Yes but the Air is nothing to do with aircraft. They just wanted to be first in the directory and anyway made inflatables. 

On 2017-6-23 at 11:39 PM, stevej60 said:

A lot of folk's wishes coming true with this offering, makes perfect sense with the Whitley,Lanc,Blenhiem etc,surely the Halifax will follow,that said agree

with Graham it would be nice to see a return to the many genre's Airfix used to cover.

Please, bring on a new Halibag! 

John

• Like 1