Hello!

GeejeeZ

Having been a quiet reader on Britmodeller for some years, I thought it was time to join.

I have been modelling for about 40 years now (ok, with a pause after marriage and the birth of my daughter), although I would definitely not call myself a good modeller: I'm always busy with four or five models at one time, and most of the time speed goes before quality... So please do not expect me to post pics of finished kits, I am perfectly happy with admiring all the patience and effort you guys put in your work!

Started my modelling with 1:35 tanks, but I soon switched to aircraft. I am overly fanatic about civil helicopters, but as there is not too many to choose in that modelling niche, I also build airliners (1:144 and 1:200), propliners and general aviation planes. Existing liveries but also my own designs.

As said, modellers of civil helicopters can't be choosers, so I build in different scales. Nowadays I notice that 1:48 works best for the aging eyesight...

Hoping to continue my good times on the forum here, but now sometimes dropping in when helicopter or civil aviation subjects are discussed!

:yes:

Gertjan