Digital camouflage.

Aerofix

Any idea where I can source water slide decal sheet 1/72 or 1/48 of the above please? Preferably grey and in this country but all options considered! 

Thanks for getting back. no particular aircraft, just a generic sheet which can be cut up. I'm probably thick but I don't quite get your reply!

Cheers David

3 hours ago, Benson said:

Any particular aircraft?

Because the digital camo is not generic; its designed to a specific aircraft type, eg the digital on an F18 has not the same patterns as would be seen on an F15

You won't get a set of generic digital camo decals, as stated above they will be aircraft specific. You will more than likely get sheets of single coloured decals or stripes of various thickness which could be cut up but the colours will be a problem. Paint and masking tape is probably the better option.

Aerofix Try googling AnarchyModels, in my travels I picked up a generic set of mini digi camo stencils which may help you out. The sheet number I have is 0019 and I was hopeful one day of using it on a Mil 17 the Peruvian AF took delivery of(since been crashed). The sheet is primarily intended for use with air brushing. hth cheers Chris