1/48th GWH T-33, built as a Silver Star Mk3 of VU32, Royal Canadian Navy

On 6/21/2017 at 4:39 PM, Head in the clouds. said:

Absolutely super. Your day-glo  is not too garish and the silver just right. Love it.

Without wishing to be a kill-joy, I don't think that is 'dayglo' on the model, just plain orange paint. 

2 hours ago, AMB said:

Without wishing to be a kill-joy, I don't think that is 'dayglo' on the model, just plain orange paint. 

It was dayglo.

I wish I could see Tony's images, I get a third party images disabled message.

Edited by Scooby

6 hours ago, Scooby said:

It was dayglo

Can others see Tony's model images? I can't, I'd love to see them.

I`ve just re posted all of the photos and it has gone straight back to the clock thing,..... so don`t know what that means? Must be Photobucket?

Cheers

Tony

DSCF0587_zpsftjrxus5.jpg

Edited by tonyot

Well it seems that because I`ve had quite a lot of people look at my photos that Photobucket now want me to pay for 3rd Party Hostage and have therefore blocked all of my online photos with this instead;

DSCF0587_zpsftjrxus5.jpg

So all of my photos here on Britmodeller are now blocked and unable to be viewed anymore unless I pay lots of money for this additional service!

Unfortunately I cannot afford this so it looks like I won`t be able to post model photo`s on here again,

Cheers

Tony 

5 hours ago, tonyot said:

Well it seems that because I`ve had quite a lot of people look at my photos that Photobucket now want me to pay for 3rd Party Hostage and have therefore blocked all of my online photos with this instead;

DSCF0587_zpsftjrxus5.jpg

So all of my photos here on Britmodeller are now blocked and unable to be viewed anymore unless I pay lots of money for this additional service!

Unfortunately I cannot afford this so it looks like I won`t be able to post model photo`s on here again,

Cheers

Tony 

Hi Tony,

That's a pity that all your photos are blocked. I would suggest to use Flickr instead. It's free and easy to use, also with this forum.

If you want me to help you setting up Flickr send me a PM.

Cheers Evert 

• Like 1