1/32 Trumpeter A6-E INTRUDER

WOW !!

Those figures are that good - it's hard to concentrate on the rest of the Intruder model.

I've got an A-6 in the build queue, so will be bookmarking this for future reference.

I've just taken a glance at all the photo's once, however this build has you going back for more looks and more inspiration.

That's one piece of modelling to marvel at for a long time. Well done.

Cheers.. Dave

• Like 1

A remarkable production. Like others, I was drawn to the figures as much as the aeroplane.

You really have got those figures superbly finished.

Michael

Absolutely stunning work, the A-6 is tremendous but the figures, their positions, the painting, poses are what makes this extra special.

Simply outstanding,

Rgds,

Eng

Outstanding. The figures have a photographic quality to them, and from many angles, one might not assume they were painted models. They don't just complement the diorama, they almost become the focus.

A very neatly done Intruder and I agree those figures are great - very realistically painted too! - so much so that the Intruder becomes the back drop to the figures - hope to see more of your work

2 hours ago, Andrew D Jolly Rogers guy said:

Absolutely stunning, a masterpiece!!!

Which is why I hesitate to ask, am I seeing things right or do the "walkway" stencils really say "kalkray"?

do you think someone at Trumpeter has had a bad day in the typesetting section, I scratched my head when applying the decal,but never gave it a second thought, my mistake, but what do you think is it a massive typo,I found this from 2010 "And then this. WTF  :shock:  :?:  :?: And their cock-up isn't even consistent - luckily all the other stencilling was correctly spelt :" 

So with that in mind mine are coming off, 

• Like 1