Lying down on the job...1/48th Prone Meteor

Beautifully done good General Sir. I shall look out the magazine on my next foray from Sleeper Central. The b/w photos are quite beautiful. Would that be the view from Melchie Towers towards the stables and Head Grounds-Keeper's cottage?

• Like 1

Thanks chaps, Sleeper though this issue is now actually last months, (they're always one month ahead) it'll still be available from Key Publishing or if you wish downloaded from the AMW website...

And yes many happy years of blasting around the old estate and taking pot shots at the grounds-keeper and his ferrets with me blunderbuss from the running-board of the old jalopy, a few tanked up chums of mine and the Memsahib acting as caddy/drinks cabinet........Baldrick was his name, small, smelly and a terrible cook but by thunder he could run !

Excellent job! Very familiar with this aircraft from my time at Cosford. You'd like to think there would be at least some quality control at Brigade? Sounds like you pretty much scratch built the conversion.

• Like 1

Thanks guys,

You'd like to think there would be at least some quality control at Brigade? Sounds like you pretty much scratch built the conversion.

3chord, yes very strange, it looked so nice in the box too, hopefully mine was just a one-off but QC really should have been better especially and when you consider that the conversion set is almost as expensive as the donor kit...the last resin kit I built with this many air bubbles was the Magna 'Cadbury's Aero' Short Sperrin...hopefully they've sorted things out now.