New member from Downunder

Red Dog

Hey all,

Quick intro - Have been a collector of kits more than a builder until more recently. Built a few over the last 3-4 years.

Large stash which continually gets added to (buggar). Common problem I hear. Only get to model for 1/2 the year as temp in the shed outside in the cooler months in Tasmania (that little triangular state underneath the rest of Australia) gets quite chilly and uncomfortable plus modelling materials don't like it much either.

Main focus is 1/48 & 1/72 WWII aircraft. 1/48 for one offs and 1/72 for a few of same aircraft but different Mk. or because there are so many great camo/colour schemes that I have to try and do them all.

Have visited this forum regularly when researching and have finally got round to joining.

Thanks for having me

Red Dog

• Like 2

:welcome: aboard chap.  Are you a Kelpie lover then?  We've got a couple of Kelpie crosses, and my missus is obsessed with 'em.  She's waiting on tenterhooks for Red Dog 2 to hit the cinemas this year :)

Greetings from the northern colony. Sounds like we have a similar issue with the climate. It's way too cold up here to do much of anything outside during winter and almost too hot in summer.

Chris