This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

T7 Models

Still feel stupid?

The next time you've done something idiotic, just take a look at this and revel in how intelligent you feel:

Whatever it is 'oozing out of the ground', it certainly seems to be affecting the IQ level. I love the line “this rainbow effect can't be natural”.

It reminds me of something I read a couple of weeks ago about a young American woman who reacted with alarm when her boyfriend pointed out that the sun and the moon where in the sky at the same time. She thought that the sun and the moon were the same thing!

That is quite amazing. I seem to recall rainbows forming in the spray when I had 'scooshy fights' as a kid forty years ago. Does that mean that it has been going on for longer that the person in the video thinks.

On a side note I recall my Wifes' eldest who is not the sharpest knife in the drawer, asking if you could get a 'moontan'. This wasn't a kid mind you this was a twenty year old!

You should have said yes, and that it's safer as you don't need sun screen, then watch as he spends hours lying in the moonlight trying to get a tan

I know I'm evil haha

And to think she can vote and reproduce.

Which probably explains a thing or two.

Graham

I too worry about our water supply, our oxygen supply......... This woman is wasting it by her very existence.

Question...

"What's oozing out of the ground."

Answer

"Stoopidity, my dear"

:facepalm:

Although, is it stupidity or the " look for compensation from anything" culture that we now seem to be living in?

Doesn't say much for their education system....

I wonder what they'd say if they ever saw a moonbow

I see them fairly regular, obviously only in full moon periods, as I live on the coast and the conditions are usually right

I love the sound of sirens in the background of that T7, as if the men in white coats are searching the surrounding streets  for the narrator....

Steven Christ (sic) has digrams in his contribution:

Human rights. Okay. Freedom of speech. Okay.

But these are people who can buy guns and drive!

Maybe ignorance is bliss.

:o

:(

That's It. I can't take it any more.

:hanging:

Uh duh! "The visible spectrum is rainbows"... oh good grief. I love the way she tilts the camera at the end of the video... look, it's STILL THERE! 

I'm afraid I could only watch about three minutes of Tony's "inverted world" video... up to the bit where he says "man has only drilled 10 miles into the Earth". Oh good grief, everyone knows if you drill deeper than that then you run the risk of damaging one of the four Elephants that stand on the back of the giant turtle, Great A'Tuin.

Honestly, what's wrong with our ejuca eduka schools nowadays!

Then I accidentally clicked on the video and it took me to the 'move the deer crossings' video. I agree - the local Government are just dumb. Like, we have Pelican crossings in Bath and everyone knows there aren't any Pelicans here. Madness.