Revell BF110

Ladies and gents,

my first RFI on here.....

If I'm honest I sort of lost focus on this a bit due to my own kack handedness and bad skills.

However, you couldn't mistake it for a 109 :)

DSC_5421_zps73dtcvsr.jpg

DSC_5419_zps56rh7dq1.jpg

DSC_5422_zpsmnnzr2z0.jpg

DSC_5420_zpsrsjc4ihw.jpg

DSC_5423_zpsvsgjfnia.jpg

I may try and add some rigging after the superglue has set on the mast as there was no locating pin hole in the canopy and since I managed to split it when fitting maybe left as is ;)

Edited by Lawzer
  • Like 31

Looks very good nothing to be too worried about. I'd suggest that if you can carefully slice through those topside crosses along the fore/aft panel line and flood then flood it with decal softener, should get rid of the silvering you have. Nice work, Lawzer, looking forward to seeing more, matey.

Ian.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ian said:

Looks very good nothing to be too worried about. I'd suggest that if you can carefully slice through those topside crosses along the fore/aft panel line and flood then flood it with decal softener, should get rid of the silvering you have. Nice work, Lawzer, looking forward to seeing more, matey.

Ian.

I actually cut away the worst of the silvering but i've only just seen the bits that were left in the photos.  I did gloss coat it and put microset down but it didn't seem to work too well :(

That looks really good Lawser. Its not unlike Heinz Schnaufers aircraft in it colours though the wavy topside is a bit new & different. I picked up some Italeri decals to do the shark mouth one but having seen this I could easily go another way. :)

Steve.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

I live very close to where Rudolf Hess crashed his and fancied making it. Was a difficult build? This is a great job 

The build was pretty straight forward.  Had a few choice words when doing the landing gear, radar installation and canopy (getting the Schräge Musik guns to line up correctly) .  However if it's Hess's one (other than the landing gear!!) you won't need to worry :)

4 hours ago, A6Intruder said:

Indeed a very unusual Camo.Is there a historical proof? Clean build for such on old kit. Nice done!

Best regards

The scheme was oob - description given as 2./Nachtjagdgeschwader 4 at Langendiebach, February 1945

Edited by Lawzer
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

...wow - just found this - what a smashing job - I'm well impressed - thanks for sharing such a fantastic little build.

I have the 1/48 Eduard version that is getting some real grief on here at present - it looks like a real pig to build.

I look forward to seeing more of your work - it is really good. :like::like:

• Like 1

please ignore this - it's just a test to see if I can post photos from flickr...

Edited by Lawzer
  • Like 1