FG Models Routemaster wheels

fightersweep

Hi all;

Just a quick question to ask if anyone knows if the 1/24 FG Models resin Routemaster wheels are still available? I've searched around the web and not managed to find anything.

Or have I so missed the boat with these wheels, that it's circumnavigated the globe and already come back to port? :drunk:

Thanks in advance;
Steve

I don't think FG are still going, I know of a few people that brought wheels that never arrived, and they took me for £40ish by not sending an order.

the care wheels do show up on eBay now and then, but other than the one set of routemaster wheels I have I've never seen another set up for sale. Shame they did a range of nice truck wheels with correct hubs and profiles.

Hi!

Thanks for the reply. I was gaining the impression that FG Models had ceased trading going by the lack of info online, so it seems I did miss the boat.

I've only just got around to buying the Revell RML, which the plan is, to convert to a Southend Transport RM, so I figured that I would need these wheels. I've also drawn a blank on pretty much any after market for this kit, as the Revell photo etch set also seems long gone. I know the kit has been out for a few years now, but I'm surprised that there doesn't seem to be any aftermarket available at the moment. Might have to be a OOB build.

Edit: Brilliant! Just found a load of photo etch on Spotmodel.com. Haven't dealt with them before, but feel a 90 Euro order coming!

Best regards;
Steve

Edited by fightersweep

Hi Rich;

Damn! Those Czech Truck Model sets are what I just bough from Spotmodel. If I had bought them direct, I would have saved a packet!

You live and learn! :lol:

Best regards;
Steve