THE FROZEN CHOSIN -- FINISHED -- No PB

This diorama is finally done. There's so many additions that I'm opening a new thread for the final photos.

PART 1

a-L.jpg

b-L.jpg

c-L.jpg

d-L.jpg

e-L.jpg

f-L.jpg

g-L.jpg

h-L.jpg

i-L.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED

Edited by Cadman
Fixed the Photos
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Vince1159 said:

That's a real beauty Cadman,love the snowman (what happned to the original pooch that was sitting infront of the jeep)....

He heard there were plans to include him on the menu for the next Korean barbie....:huh:....so he did a runner....:P

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jim Wasley said:

Had to put the woolies on looking at this ice cool Dio,so many great things to look at,as I say Real "COOL" well done.

Cheers mate - glad you like it.

Wow, 10 out of 10! It doesn't get much better than than! I love the humour of the armed snowman, and the dog looks much better where he is now. 

I'm looking forward to your next dio, which, knowing your work rate, will be hitting this site in the next week or two.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Gorbygould said:

Wow, 10 out of 10! It doesn't get much better than than! I love the humour of the armed snowman, and the dog looks much better where he is now. 

I'm looking forward to your next dio, which, knowing your work rate, will be hitting this site in the next week or two.

Unfortunately....not.

I've been on standby for a follow-up assignment in India since early May and found out this morning that the mobilisation process has now been initiated, (at last).

Still though, we'll see how it goes....

:hmmm:

25 minutes ago, Cadman said:

Unfortunately....not.

I've been on standby for a follow-up assignment in India since early May and found out this morning that the mobilisation process has now been initiated, (at last).

Still though, we'll see how it goes....

But don't they realise that your services to modelling is a higher calling? Point me at a petition and I'll sign it. We need more Cadman dios!

4 hours ago, Gorbygould said:

But don't they realise that your services to modelling is a higher calling? Point me at a petition and I'll sign it. We need more Cadman dios!

Good man. I'll pop your cheque in the post first thing in the morning....:whistle:

• Like 1

Being serious for a moment, I've got several more dioramas in the planning stage. One of them is going to be modular with two bases that'll be joined up next to each other. If I get a chance I might just complete one of the bases next week. We'll see how it goes, but it'll take a bit of time management -- aka juggling....:hmmm:

I did start removing the casting blocks off three of the resin figures this morning -- and proceeded to bust the feet off them. Still though, at least the wife learned a few new words, and colorful expressions, she'd never heard before....:rant:

Edited by Cadman
  • Like 1