Tamiya Honda 750F

Hi There!

I would like to post up this build, done by my Wife Lisa,this is Her third Tamiya 'Big Bike', and the first one on which She has done all the work Herself (incuding Airbrushing), with just a little sideline 'chirping in' from Me, Paint used were Tamiya acrylics and de-canted Halfords cans for the coulour and lacquer:-

1_zpsmq8blq1p.jpg

2_zpsxlcfr1ff.jpg

3_zpsk70fg9tj.jpg

5_zpsfml6srqi.jpg

...and Her two other buils, a Honda Monkey Bike and a Harley Lowboy:-

6_zpsxypbtmrp.jpg

......She's now got Her eye on My Pocher Alfa Spider......... :huh:

Thanks for looking in!

Cheers,   Pete and Lisa

P.S. 

Pete was very patient and sometimes a little frustrated but a brilliant tutor!!:smartass:

Lisa x

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2017 at 10:27 AM, morty_3333 said:

Hi There!

P.S. 

Pete was very patient and sometimes a little frustrated but a brilliant tutor!!:smartass:

Lisa x

Dear Lisa...

Your Peter has been a frequent and kind visitor to my Rolls-Royce. But I am here because your work stands on its own merit. Tremendous and meticulous build of a lovely bike - several in fact. Great work for one who claims to need tutoring.

Of greater interest to me is the hint that you have aspirations to pilfer 'his' Alfa and have a go. PLEASE DO SO; there are many of we big-scale builders here for help, tips and advice. You don't have to rely on just one local tutor...:devil:

Looking forward....:wicked:

Dear Lisa...

Your Peter has been a frequent and kind visitor to my Rolls-Royce. But I am here because your work stands on its own merit. Tremendous and meticulous build of a lovely bike - several in fact. Great work for one who claims to need tutoring.

Of greater interest to me is the hint that you have aspirations to pilfer 'his' Alfa and have a go. PLEASE DO SO; there are many of we big-scale builders here for help, tips and advice. You don't have to rely on just one local tutor...:devil:

Looking forward....:wicked:

Oi!!!!!

Mr Codger,I'm all for encouraging Lisa to build,but stealing My Baby Alfa..........  :surprised:

Cheers, Pete

Amazing looking build! How did you paint the wheels? I have a IMAI Harley to build and that too has black wheels with silver detail.

Dear Beastieboy73,

Lisa used a paint marker,in this instance a Pilot Super Color:-

http://www.tigerpens.co.uk/pilot-super-color-silver-metallic-marker-pen-sc-ef-f-m-b?utm_source=google_shopping&156=528&168=388&aid=11520&gclid=CNTvzrOK5dQCFWix7Qodd6cM5g

A range of tip sizes are to be found in the drop-down.

Used to use Tamiya paint markers, but they seem harder to get hold of now.....

Cheers, Pete