ETPS Hunter

Selwyn

On 16/6/2017 at 10:47 AM, T7 Models said:

I have no problem with any of them. Indeed, for an aircraft as widely used as it was, the Hunter wore a remarkably limited number of colour schemes during its service life.

Particularly in front line RAF use, where in the end it was dark green/dark sea grey, with silver or LAG undersurfaces (plus a few wraparound examples).

To these we could add the original silver of the T.7s, plus a number of aircrafts in the trainers scheme of white, red and LAG (both single and two-seaters).

FAA aircrafts wore a few more schemes (EDSG over white and overall DSG, with trainers also in overall LAG and the Admiral Barges in blue over white), but it was in the various test establishments that there was quite a variety of schemes: apart from the one showed above there was a similar scheme with blue instead of red trim, a couple of different white/red schemes and the famous Raspberry Ripple, itself in at least two quite different variations. And then there was the well known T.12 in white and green

A collection of Hunters in these test schemes has for long been one of my modelling dream, I know it will be very hard to fulfill though.

Edited by Giorgio N