hello all

posh boy

hello all,my name is stuart and ive been following britmodler for a while now so I thought I would join.my interests are mainly ww1 aircraft but anything up to the 50s at times.there are some really great build on here and I look forward to getting some tips for my own models,so greetings and look forward to talking to you all at some point in the future.:D

• Like 1

hello martin thanks for the welcome,i mainly build in 1/48 or 1/72 wingnut wings are too expensive and to big for my model room I'm afraid.they are nice kits some of the my friends have built them and they really look good.have you built any yet how did you get on with them.stuart:D

• Like 1

Hi Stuart, I have two Wingnuts in my stash. Haven't made any as of yet. It's nice just to have them though, I uhmmed and aarhed for ages over whether to get some. If you ever do take the plunge there's a nice bloke on here who has a model shop - Duncan of  blackmike models. It's an online shop. So much easier than bidding and ultimately losing on eBay.

Have recently done my first bit of rigging on a plane a Handley Page 0/400 and thoroughly enjoyed it. There's definitely something special a out WW1 planes.

Martin.