Rigging Hell it's The Bloody Paryliser!!! Handley Page 0/400 1/72

19 hours ago, AlexN said:

Funny, I thought that Mars was as dry as a dry thing. Maybe you live near the north pole and it's summer there.

Obscurely - and curiously - that reminds me of the Psammead and his dampened left whisker (see also here). You haven't got a similar left tentacle, have you, Martian (assuming the Martians have bilateral symmetry and are not, in fact, discoid or, er, a mere blob with tentacular protrusions)?

Yours sincerely,

Nutter from Downunder.

I'm staying in Poole at the moment and it has definitely been chucking it down all weekend.

All my tentacles are in correct proportion as are my protrusions; at least Mrs Martian hasn't complained!

Martian

• Like 3

Poole <--> Pole, not a lot of difference. I am greatly relieved that you are not an amorphous blob wi' fings stickin' aht in odd places ;). The imagination can be such a terrible thing at times.

• Like 2

I don't know. I leave the place unlocked for a few days and look what happens. :o

I'm on leg two of the Camping extravaganza. We managed to escape the  wet and muddy field with bob intact. I have 4G now so at least I can keep an eye on the old place. Just watch my ruddy carpets. ;)

Johnny hollibobs

by the way I've only liked a few of the posts as I would run out of likes so consider then liked, like. :ninja:

Edited by The Spadgent
  • Like 11

Enjoy your camping extravaganza Dear Spad !

We take care of the HP, that way, seem buzy !!

Nobody will know that you're out, That's what can be called friends.

The goat has chewed some of the curtains, but just in the corners, look better that way ! :idea:

Have a very nice holidays, sunny hopefully !!

Sincerely.

Corsaircorp 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Spookytooth said:

Enjoy the rest of your hols John.

We will clear up.......sometime.

Simon.

If you would that would be lovely.

46 minutes ago, corsaircorp said:

Enjoy your camping extravaganza Dear Spad !

We take care of the HP, that way, seem buzy !!

Nobody will know that you're out, That's what can be called friends.

The goat has chewed some of the curtains, but just in the corners, look better that way ! :idea:

Have a very nice holidays, sunny hopefully !!

Sincerely.

Corsaircorp 

Ok I'll trust you guys.

The sun has now got his hat on.

35741431440_2ec4c690e6_b.jpg

managed to please the kids too.

36134420965_2535acfc06_b.jpg

just had a double Chinook flyby too. Mega awsome. 

Have fun! don't make too much mess.

Johnny. 

• Like 14

Hello Spad,

Good idea with the planes, entry door to modelling for some kids !!

Very nice place you're on !

And Chinook as neighbours, another clever idea, may be your next build ??

Enjoy and relax, or in USN way, rest and recreation. That's important too !

Sincerely.

CC :bye:

PS; what do you consider at too much mess, we tried to show the goat how to pick up and eat the bits of fresh fish strawn everywhere by Tony T's puffins.... :D

Not conclusive for that while, may be bringing the hens in the house, that's another option :hmmm::cheers:

• Like 3

Looks like you're having a good time Johnny. Erm I'm looking after Bill's neighbour's pair of mandrills while he's away and I brought them round to keep the goat company...nothing to worry about...

• Like 8

Hahaha, I loved these little styropor planes, when I was a child.  The cheap version, when the pocket money was not enough for a plastic kit like Matchbox, Revell or Airfix. "85 Pfennige bis 1DM und 10 Pfennige" for a P-38 Lightning at those days. And they flew. Have a nice camping trip.

• Like 3

I'm looking after Bill's neighbour's pair of mandrills while he's away and I brought them round to keep the goat company...nothing to worry about...

I'm sure everything will work out fine. Bill never mentioned the mandrills on Sunday, I'm a bit surprised about that. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Spookytooth said:

You sure it`s safe to feed TT`s Puffin Chilli?

Simon.

Ohhh Damn !

That was the puffins...

I was wondering about which one of us has done that

It will be more cautious to put the puffins with the hens finally

Don't wanna see how the puffins will make it with the chilli....

CC

• Like 1

Bring in the chooks! They'll get rid of what the goat doesn't hoover up. And give the Puffin a run for its money.

Hope you like the new colour scheme when you get back, Johnny - no expense was spared.

OK, maybe a bit of expense was spared, but our hearts are in the right place. Most of 'em. Um.

Where's the flamethrower?

Looks like a lovely camping spot there Johnny :). Don't worry too much about what we're up to while you are away relaxing ;).

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Spookytooth said:

You sure it`s safe to feed TT`s Puffin Chilli?

Simon.

You should see it doing laps around the room afterwards.....VERY impressive!

Ian

• Like 4

I'm back chaps, I managed to find a working blowtorch. I put it under the diesel tank of the Land Rover and I think it's slowly defrosting the fuel :).

I found some good shovels and cleared the way down to the windsock. I checked the supplies. We're ok for asparagus but running very low on custard powder :confused: .

Who gave Chili to Percy :o??

It gives him terrible wind :(.

The last time he had it he developed an air bubble and the Doctor had to use a straw and bicycle pump. I was cleaning the kitchen floor for weeks :undecided:.

He's on a strict diet of Herring roll mops. 

No mustard flavour either, it makes him maudlin. 

This debauchery is no good! He's got his Blitz Chess championship competition in Quebec next week, then he has to visit Lundy Island next Thursday, for his Great Aunt's funeral. 

Anyway, I'm off to try to start the Land Rover. No more chili! 

Where's my balaclava?

Best regards

TonyT

:cold: 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, AlexN said:

Bring in the chooks! They'll get rid of what the goat doesn't hoover up. And give the Puffin a run for its money.

I wouldn't say Nigel's food was quite that bad! :devil:

As to the colour scheme, what's wrong with it?

hqdefault.jpg

Martian 

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, TonyTiger66 said:

Where's my balaclava?

You're not off to the bank, are you? Please give my kind regards to the manager.

Woof!

13 minutes ago, Martian Hale said:

As to the colour scheme, what's wrong with it?

Nothing that I can see.

• Like 5

:yikes: I weren't casting the nasturtiums upon Mr Heath's cookin' ;).

Fun Fact: my honours Ag Sci project involved nasturtiums. Lots and lots of nasturtiums. More nasturtiums, in fact, than you could poke a stick at.

Another Fun Fact: nasturtium fruit can actually be used as an alternative to capers. If you don't have any capers.

Fun Fact no. 3... Aphids like nasturtiums, I can tell you that much: the other two parts of my project involved squillions of potato aphids - and lots and lots of potato plants. :hypnotised:
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, keefr22 said:

You're lucky Bill ( @perdu) is on holiday the same week as you are Johnny, he was the real trouble maker round at the Baron's gaff - led the rest of us well astray he did...:whistle: 

Keith as pure as the driven snow

You're fooling no-one son. :bobby:

Should Percy be that colour by the way?

4 hours ago, AlexN said:
Another Fun Fact: nasturtium fruit can actually be used as an alternative to capers. If you don't have any capers.

Fun Fact no. 3... Aphids like nasturtiums, I can tell you that much: the other two parts of my project involved squillions of potato aphids

Fun fact No.4. They were aphids I used on the pizza not capers. Sorry lads. Full of protein though weren't they?:thumbsup2::D

• Like 5

I'm out of likes again :weep:.

I'm looking for a fire extinguisher, a set of bolt cutters, some aviation snips, some honey, dubbin and a portable defibrillation unit.

Where would he keep them?

T

• Like 5

3 hours ago, TonyTiger66 said:

Where would he keep them?

I'd try the dungeons basement first... But what on earth do you want Dubbin for along o' that little lot?

• Like 3