Wingnuts Hannover C1.II 1/32nd scale

Hi all - well it's taken a few years but she's finally done.  Decals from Pheon, lozenge from Aviattic,  goggles from Pheon's German Pilots Accessories etch set. Turnbuckles form Gaspatch, and Helmets by me!  A surprisingly large model but Im pretty pleased with the result- and another model has escaped the "shelf von doom" !!

P1070181_zpsax9hsrcq.jpg

P1070182_zps6dk4gngr.jpg

P1070162_zps3teutvys.jpg

P1070189_zpswgjrslac.jpg

P1070171_zpsbpzs5wmb.jpg

P1070178_zpstvlvm8zd.jpg

cheers

Jonners

• Like 27

Oooooh yes, that is Wingnuttedly gorgeous. Your usual beautiful work there Jonners, just don't take so long with the next one!

Cheers

John

• Like 1

I really like the finish on your model with just the right amount of work on the small amount of weathering and highlighting.  I like the marks on the rear gunners metal gun ring.  

I think the fuselage lozenges are looking exceptional.  

Andrew. 

58 minutes ago, Viking said:

Oooooh yes, that is Wingnuttedly gorgeous. Your usual beautiful work there Jonners, just don't take so long with the next one!

Cheers

John

I won't mate, not Wingnuts, but  - EV up next I think. Gathering bits to go with the kit.  Oh and i have a Camel too :)

cheers

Jonners

Hello, Jonners -

Your Hannover is stunning - love the little extra details such as the helmet - one to be very proud of.

Regards

Dave

Really like this.

Never really been a WW1 fan before (all that rigging!), although I did a Pegasus Sopwith Dolphin once with turned out ok.

After seeing a Camel kit 'in the flesh' and looking (frequently) on the WnW website I now have a 'Ships Camel', with a Bristol Fighter and Fokker D VII on the way (will be my first WnW build, not a lot of rigging :) .

:goodjob:

• Like 1