Continuing issues with Switched Users

48 minutes ago, Beardie said:

Chris I was you for a few seconds yesterday but don't worry I didn't touch nuffink. :D:thumbsup:

Don't worry Beardie, I probably wouldn't notice if you had. Pigeon post might be slower but there's more meat on the bone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alex Gordon said:

I had the same message as Tony earlier but all is well now and I didn't sign Bullbasket up for half a dozen or so Group Builds that he has no interest in because I've been me since I chipped in yesterday.

1 hour ago, Mike said:

Bullbasket seems to have been well used yesterday. Everyone seems to have been inside him at some point. :puke:

.....and it's no wonder that I'm a sore loser!!!

You can sign me up to as many GB's as you like except knitting. Never could get the hang of those stick things.

John (Looking for the Vaseline).

• Like 1

On 10 June 2017 at 4:17 PM, Mike said:

You're in the wrong thread Tony... it IS Tony, isn't it?  Thanks for the support though :)

Yes it is Tony and apologies for the wrong thread, had Britmodeller open on two separate computers in an attempt to speed things up and ended up posting on the wrong machine!

I keep telling everyone, technology and I, do not together, go....

Wrong thread Perdu! :tease:  But yes, it was DDoS related, either directly or indirectly.  more news on the correct thread ;)

No-one else feeling confused about their identity any more?  No? No?  Anyone?  Bueller?

On ‎09‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 8:00 PM, sinnerboy said:

Interesting, I was able to log into my actual account but after viewing a couple of threads I am now someone else.

I am now off to pour copious amounts of superlatives on my one and only build.(only joking, but tempted)

Cheers Rwa66

Just happened to me, I didn't post this, only noticed as my attention was drawn to it by a 'like'

• Like 1