1/16 T34 Hobbyboss T34

• 2 weeks later...

Nice photos. I just mention something what has been told about my T-34 "... you have driver's hatch and both periscopes closed which mean he is blind when driving.".

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Kris B said:

Nice photos. I just mention something what has been told about my T-34 "... you have driver's hatch and both periscopes closed which mean he is blind when driving.".

Ha!  Didnt notice that. Sadly they are moulded closed on the kit unlike the Trumpeter one so these guys will just have to rely on the Force.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, propforward said:

Ha!  Didnt notice that. Sadly they are moulded closed on the kit unlike the Trumpeter one so these guys will just have to rely on the Force.....

This is weird as heck - but I did not make this post.

Ruh roh.

• Like 1

Just now, propforward said:

The commander kicks the driver in the appropriate shoulder for directions left and right, in the spine for straight on and in the back of the head for reverse.

• Like 1

This is weird as heck - but I did not make this post.

Ruh roh.

Ah, looks like you are suffering from 'switched identity syndrome' then. Look at 'announcements' at the very top of the page.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Badder said:

Ah, looks like you are suffering from 'switched identity syndrome' then. Look at 'announcements' at the very top of the page.

Thank you! I apologise for getting your thread off track. On the plus side, I got drawn in to see your tank, which is a freakin' awesome model. I thought it was a picture of a real one.

Thank you! I apologise for getting your thread off track. On the plus side, I got drawn in to see your tank, which is a freakin' awesome model. I thought it was a picture of a real one.

Ha, well it looks like I have a switched I.D as well then, because this is not my tank,  or my thread!

• Like 1

:goodjob:  Incidentally check out a Russian Film on Youtube ... White Tiger ... Its got English subtitles and is a bit gruesome and far fetched in places, but the star of the film are the T34/85's complete with interior footage (not sure if this is authentic) but film is worth watching if you're into T34's ... The mythical White Tiger 1 is disappointing though !

BillyD