1/200 A-320 decals

hi everyone, please forgive me if this has been asked, I have tried searching.

I have the Hasegawa A-320 and want to put different decals on it (it comes with Peach). 

Does anyone know a source for decals for A-320 in 1/200 for any of these airlines:

GoAir

Air China

China Southern

So far all I have really found is Draw Decals which have a few.

I try to build kits of airlines I've flown on in that type. The only one DD has I've flown is EasyJet and I'm not a huge fan of it so I'd rather the above ones if I can.

It's a long shot I know, but I thought I'd ask.

thanks

Hi

There are quite a few decal producers who provide a 're-scale' service for their 1/144 scale laser printed decals.

8A Decs do a 1/144 scale China Southern A320 - see here 8A Decs A320 China Southern

You could e-mail John at 8A Decs to see if he could re-scale it to 1/200 for you.

I have used 8A Decs and they are very good if you are happy using laser printed decals. And his service from Mexico is good too.

Hope this helps

Tim

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Bianfuxia,

There is a company called Rib Hobby (aka Top Tier Hobby) who made a series of decals for Chinese airlines. They have several 1/200 sheets one of which is for a special livery on an Air China A320 http://www.kitshobby.com/ribhobby/rib_product/RB-3202001/RB-3202001c.html. There is also a sheet for a China Southern MD90 and one for an Air China 737-800 either of which could potentially be adapted for an A320. You can see more details here: http://www.kitshobby.com/ribhobby/rb_index_c.html. Kitshobby also have an eBay shop listing these decals.

I'm not aware of any sheets for GoAir, even in 1/144 although there are some for the other Indian domestic operators.  Unfortunately I don't think there will be much, if anything, out there in 1/200.

HTH,

Jonathan

hey thanks, yes I like Kit and have ordered from him before. I will take a look at the possibilities there. I'm flying on an CA  A320 in two weeks. Maybe it'll be the one on the sheet.

thanks a lot for the tips.

• 3 weeks later...

Turns out I'm on a China Eastern A320 there and back. leaving tonight. Also turns out I have a sheet of MU decals in 1/200 from which I think I can do the plain white MU scheme. Looking forward to seeing which scheme the two planes are in.

It's the only upside to this inconvenient and unpromising business trip.