1/48 Hawker demon

Bpasenelli

I was looking at Pheon decals site and noted that they had decals for 1/48 Hawker Demons. I would love to purchase a Hawker Demon in that scale but I don't know where I could buy one. Any leads on where to purchase one? I can't imagine they produced decals for scratch builds. Thanks. Also sorry if this is a really stupid question. 

• Like 1

Aeroclub have done a Vac form and if I recall a limited run injection one as well

Have a look on eBay etc and places like Kingkit.

PS 

Just noted one on eBay but seller wants £79.  Silly money for a Vac even an Aeroclub one.

If shelling out better to try for a Silver Wings one in 1/32.  They are resin based but really cracking kits

Edited by JohnT
More info

• 3 weeks later...

Paul Davies was selling an Aeroclub Demon on eBay last week. I think it may have gone for £40 and that was the vac form one, not the recent injection moulded one. Silly money really. I think you should be able to get one for around £25 plus postage although John was selling them for more like £35 plus postage a year or more so back. But I would recommend a new one if you can, simply because the decals are likely to be in better condition. JohnT is quite right though, if you want a really impressive Demon then go to Silver Wings - and you may find they are somewhat cheaper to buy directly from the manufacturer and I cam telly you that I have never seen packaging so good in a resin kit - they really go the extra mile. I would say a new one should cost around £100 plus postage. If you were inclined to buy 2 or 3 kits - say a Bulldog and a Siskin as well - then you might get them for as 'little' as £85 apiece but the models would really spoil you - and they're not that big!

Simon

• 4 weeks later...