Nice winter camo. Looks very good. Just finished this one myself and enjoyed the build. Was it the hairspray method used ! Not put any of my builds on here for some time, must put them on sometime. Nice build.

• Like 1

I've been using this word a lot lately, but that is SUPERB!

Would love to see it in a vignette or diorama.

Rearguards,

Badder

• Like 1

On 2017-6-4 at 3:01 PM, fredben said:

Nice winter camo. Looks very good. Just finished this one myself and enjoyed the build. Was it the hairspray method used ! Not put any of my builds on here for some time, must put them on sometime. Nice build.

Yes, hairspray method X2 with a gloss sealing coat in between.

8 hours ago, cambridge said:

the build is awesome, but the proportions of the turret look odd ( not your fault of course ) shouldn't it be narrower?

Looks to be in proportion compared to the photos I've seen; whether the turret is actually in proportion in real life is another matter! Not sure I would have liked to go into battle in one, looks a bit of a sitting duck to me!

Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone, it's really appreciated.

Regards,

JA.

• Like 1

That is a beautiful result. Just starting to get into weathering and this inspires me.

Not such a sitting duck as you'd think. The only thing the Germans had that could deal with a KV was the 88mm flak gun. Mechanical breakdown was their problem especially the clutch.

• Like 1