1/350 HMS Warspite 1942

Hi !

I would like to present here my model of HMS Warspite from 1942. I finished model I guess 2 years ago. Build is more/less out of the box from Academy premium edition with addition of

Flyhawk Pom-Poms and Master Oerlikons. The main focus was to try out working with Pontos PE sets before using it on other major RN battleship project.

Jan / Slokavia /

file.php?id=1091378

file.php?id=1091379

file.php?id=1091380

file.php?id=1091382

file.php?id=1091384

file.php?id=1091385

file.php?id=1091386

file.php?id=1091387

• Like 42
  • Thanks 1

That is a very impressive model. I would like to start modelling ships; I have a few in the stash, but need to build up  motivation. now I have seen this miniature masterpiece I am one step closer. :) Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Diagnosed with a rare disorder where my immune system attacks the protective lining coating the nerves in my extremities, I can't imagine how I could possibly cope with such tiny parts. I'd struggle even with the use a pair of tweezers, let alone my fingertips.

You've produced a masterpiece. I am stunned by the detail offered by the PE and am in awe of your skills in construction and in painting.

Really, HOW did you pick up, place and glue the rigging, those tiny step ladders and the details on the AA guns?

Rearguards,

Badder

Hello there,

Master modeler. This is a museum piece. 

Regards, Orion / The Netherlands.

• Like 1