1/35 Valentine MKIII Bronco Kit

3e139883-7870-4a05-87fb-2cef220c8403.JPGWell here goes first model pics in,I thought building the model was hard,trying to get these images was for a non computer person a nightmare,and this text is all over the place,I used acrylics,oils and pastels to finish this build,and the rust on the muffler is the real deal,I use fine steel wool wet it then when it rusts I crush it into a powder and attach it with white glue,figure is fro Mini-Art,I used thin wire to run from the fuel tank into the body and some for the lights,having a hell of a time with this text all over the place,so will just press enter and hope it goes in the right place,Enjoy Cheerstn_da6aeda5-f22e-4196-aecf-3add119e5904.tn_10a49c37-2b8d-44f0-84aa-6619ff820ffe.tn_18c92911-3907-441f-8c8d-19aca2c10f03.tn_bba2b29a-b53f-4f87-8aa2-fab0762a5c00.tn_da6aeda5-f22e-4196-aecf-3add119e5904.tn_e334b45f-f795-40b9-96a6-789be5484bf3.

• Like 4

That is a very nice looking Valentine!

I like the camouflage scheme especially.

You've done a great job on the weathering, very dusty looking :goodjob:

Thanks all for the comments,the colour guide is the 2nd armoured brigade at Nuseiat,near Gaza,1943,could not find anything on line so I went with as close as I could with the colours that came with the kit instruction,the bent antenna is heated sprue and the other is purpose bought antenna wire,the pics are as good as I can get I use the family camera Coolpix L27on macro and I play around with exposure to get the right contrast,Wow those pics in mags as clear and crisp as a sunny day on the top of Everest,thanks and go well.

Thanks for the reply,yes weird I mean I can see them,but thats no good to you guys,I even had a like on them 9hrs ago,will wait and see if they come back,will have to post more,just can not understand how I can see them on the site and no one else can??? 

• Like 1

no pics here either I'm afraid but I'm sure its awesome ! Maybe as you said, so darned awesome it broke the tinterwebs thingy.

;)