1/32 Special Hobby Buffalo Mk1

Hi All

I Started this one a long time ago but have been and am still busy doing a Loft Conversion so don't get on much or get much modelling time unfortunately.  I have been gradually getting this one finished though and now I am calling it done.  the model is OOB apart from the ignition wires emanating from the harness on the engine and some cables in the cockpit.  It is quite a nice kit to build and I have not encountered any real problems.  I would like to thank those who have helped me on the reference such as LDS Modeller and others who were able to provide some photos for U/C bays and cockpit seat etc when I asked for help on here.  One such conundrum was the undercarriage leg colour being as they are quite prominent.  I decided in the end to coat them in the camouflage colour that was directly above them and chip them heavily to give the impression of an in the field hastily applied colour.

DSCF9856_zpsbyp1i0xg.jpg

DSCF9869_zpsy18zbxkh.jpg

DSCF9882_zpsiajfx4hx.jpg

DSCF9876_zpsersg5y0j.jpg

DSCF9872_zpsjvt0kzsf.jpg

DSCF9866_zpsupp2evmi.jpg

DSCF9873_zpsmszssulc.jpg

DSCF9878_zpswalviuqf.jpg

DSCF9879_zpsdqlzzdhi.jpg

DSCF9881_zps0xwfp04t.jpg

Thanks to all who have helped and hope you enjoy.

Thanks for looking

All the best
Chris

• Like 20

That looks brilliant Chris,....I hope that mine turns out as nice when it start it,.....top job mate,

Cheers

Tony

Excellent Buffalo,

I built the Airfix 1/72 a while back, could be time for another after seeing your Special Hobby one.

Well done! 

Cheers

Greg :yes:

Edited by GREG DESTEC
  • Like 1