ADP MASTER modell 1/72 Iljuschin IL-4

Well.

Dear friends.

The process of assembly is already nearing the completion. No spare parts almost, no free time yet and that`s enough (no cause) to complete this WIP at the next weekend.

So, the chipping is done and landing gears are installed...

I even forgot to say about antennas and guns installation, but I hope that process should be (till the end) without any problem. And decals of course..I know

IMG_1937.jpg

IMG_1938.jpg

IMG_1939.jpg

IMG_1940.jpg

Cheers.

Andrii

• Like 4

Hello, friends. The assy tasks of my WIP are completely done for today.

- Masks are easy removed;

- mashine guns ShKAS 7.62 mm, hatches, sliding canopy, aerial, anti ise spray nozzles and etc. are installed.

So far so good. :penguin:

The decals and the position lights are in the next chapter.

IMG_1942.jpg

IMG_1943.jpg

IMG_1946.jpg

IMG_1948.jpg

IMG_1949.jpg

IMG_1950.jpg

IMG_1951.jpg

IMG_1952.jpg

IMG_1953.jpg

IMG_1954.jpg

IMG_1955.jpg

IMG_1956.jpg

IMG_1957.jpg

IMG_1958.jpg

IMG_1959.jpg

IMG_1960.jpg

It`s not much but I hope You like it.

Cheers.

Andrii

• Like 3

Hello Andrii, Looks great in every respect. By the way nice pipe. Smoking cigarettes, although I try to give it up. Just need the right kick and this theme is gone. But I hate these kind of hunting of  those by the government here in Germany by now, if you know that this government gets 2/3 of the sales by taxes of that :hmmm: Cheers

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, bbudde said:

if you know that this government gets 2/3 of the sales by taxes of that

In the near future my dream come true I hope;)and I`ll find a reason to limit the appetite of tobacco speculators (of one person at least). You absolutely right, Benedikt. ("it makes no sense to feed the well-fed").

Hello everyone fans of the Finnish Airforce IL-4 WIP here.

The decision making to the choose of material for engine cowlings assy was traditional.

And now I can to do the painting of the cowlings surface in according with the main scheme.

IMG_1975.jpg

IMG_1978.jpg

IMG_1979.jpg

IMG_1980.jpg

So, base for the stand:

- from my point of view, it would be good compromise 

IMG_1981.jpg

Looks like as a bit of cheese-cake, innit? I know. 

OK, friends.

In these few minutes I wish to draw your attention to the following fact:

The engine cowlings halves are painted (chipped and stowed in the transportation box);)

IMG_1983.jpg

IMG_1985.jpg

IMG_1986.jpg

And just over the Finland is snowed.

IMG_1984.jpg

Well.

In the intervening months we have working hard to deliver on those result of the WIP and it is time for us to take stock so that we can sustain those achievements and identify what still we need to be done. There is three months as a result of achieve the objective. It was very intresting to build this aircraft but too long. 

Nevertheless it was a great battle, I`m happy now. The IL-4 is arrived on display base of the "finnish air field". 

Finally, thanks to everyone who has submitted posts and other feed back (Benedikt, I will newer forget your idea and this WIP:D cheers), thank you all for your attention. 

Hope you like it.

Best regards.

Andrii

IMG_1988.jpg

IMG_1989.jpg

IMG_1990.jpg

IMG_1991.jpg

IMG_1992.jpg

IMG_1993.jpg

IMG_1994.jpg

IMG_1995.jpg

IMG_1996.jpg

IMG_1997.jpg

p.s. It is time to prepare for the next project WIP..

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, bbudde said:

Hello Andrii, just back in Münster and I must say that I'm really! impressed with your work and the result. Looks great in every way.:wow::goodjob::wub:  Thanks for your very kind comments and dedication . :thanks:

A new project will be successful I hope. Thank You for cooperation. I am glad to see You appreciate this.

• 1 year later...

OK you've got me inspired. I have had the Zvezda kit for a long time now and I don't think it is as bad as it is made out to be. Anyway I've just acquired the Sutcliffe vacform which gives me the opportunity to make two kits but the clear parts can do with an upgrade. So, I've just ordered the  MSD kit which I expect to be truly terrible. Hopefully with a bit of aftermarket (Decals? Torpedo?), I can do something. Not aiming at anything like as good as yours but a bit of an improvement on the original

• Like 1

On 08/03/2019 at 08:11, dalea said:

OK you've got me inspired. I have had the Zvezda kit for a long time now and I don't think it is as bad as it is made out to be. Anyway I've just acquired the Sutcliffe vacform which gives me the opportunity to make two kits but the clear parts can do with an upgrade. So, I've just ordered the  MSD kit which I expect to be truly terrible. Hopefully with a bit of aftermarket (Decals? Torpedo?), I can do something. Not aiming at anything like as good as yours but a bit of an improvement on the original

Hi "Dalea", for a long time here have been comments on this model.  It's good that this job is attracting.  I hope that you will also have a good job.  The main thing: is not to hurry and do all the work steps carefully and thought out. Good luck!  Thanks for visiting on page. Best regards Andrii.

Edited by Ozzyman69
  • Like 1