Hasegawa MFG1 F-104G, 1/48

Geez, perfect ! The best 104 I've ever seen !

If it was not for the background, some of your pics look like shots of the real thing.

Antoine

Edited by toniosky
  • Like 1

Outstanding model!, amazing detail and very nice painting...Like the touch up and faded paint areas...Is the underside silver or grey?, hard to tell just like the real aircraft...

Shaun.

• Like 1

I have to say that is the most accurate model of an F-104G that I have ever seen ! The subtle weathering is spot on, especially the faded dayglo on the wing tanks, and if I didn't know i'd swear I was looking at pics of the real thing. You've made a "Zipper " fan very happy !  :cheers:    :goodjob:

• Like 1

The Marineflieger had the best looking Starfighters. This one is a stunner!

Congrats

JR

• Like 1

Beautifull, beautifull,beautifull,beautifull! :goodjob:

I still remember an early morning in a summerhouse on the shores of Flensburger Förde when my already heavy hangover was made even more explicit by the high pitched noise of a Marine F-104G flying low level above the waves! :winkgrin:

Cheers and thanks for the memories! :bye:

Hans J

• Like 1

Hello,David - In my opinion,this magnificent Starfighter is quite simply as close to reality and perfection as can be achieved.

😉👍 All the very best,Paul.

• Like 1

#Best104ever! Jeez, that is awesome, what a stunner, incredible paint job there.

Gorgeous!

Eng

• Like 1

That is an absolutely spectacular model, superb build, excellent paint finish,  realistic  weathering.

Awe inspiring.

Show stopper.

Cheers, Troffa.

Off to put his airbrush up for sale. :-)

• Like 1

Gorgeous! Very well done - I've a Hasegawa one in the stash but struggling to find Luftwaffe decals without paying through the nose. If mine turns out half as good I'll be seriously chuffed! 😁

• Like 1