MIG-3 Hobby Boss 1/72

HI to all

After a long time again I managed to finish something.

This time the well-known Mig-3 from Hobby Boss. For a long on the market, so i will not bother you much with describing the model itself.
What was added:

- fully done interior cabin, intake under the fuselage, drilled exhaust, rivetted lover wings, corrected line of the flaps - part is not existing on the model (of course i managed to make line little curvy but.....what's done is done), also added rivets on upper part of the wing ... just to add something, colors Hataka , wash Valejo, lacquer Gunze ...... and that's it.
I hope you'll like it. Of course all the critics are welcome as always, as i know .... always can be better :)

Best regards and pictures at the end

tumblr_osm2yutv941wu0f8ro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_osm2yutv941wu0f8ro2_1280.jpg

tumblr_osm2yutv941wu0f8ro3_1280.jpg

tumblr_osm2yutv941wu0f8ro4_1280.jpg

tumblr_osm2yutv941wu0f8ro5_1280.jpg

tumblr_osm2yutv941wu0f8ro6_1280.jpg

tumblr_osm2yutv941wu0f8ro7_1280.jpg

tumblr_osm2yutv941wu0f8ro9_1280.jpg

tumblr_osm2yutv941wu0f8ro8_1280.jpg

Edited by djos
Moving images from PB
  • Like 22

Well done!  It really looks like someone has been clambering about on it.  I am learning a lot from you fellows about chipping and paint wear on the post WW1 aircraft.  Thank you!

Thank you all for your nice comments.

I am aware of all mistakes i am finding now thru macro pictures...but hobby boss is really nice base for work and with lot of different camouflages and specific markings....for sure i will make more of them.

@stevehnz

All details are scratch build lot of details seat belts different levers are not visible on the pictures. But i do not want to bother all of you with more pictures.

Best regards

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, djos said:

Thank you all for your nice comments.

I am aware of all mistakes i am finding now thru macro pictures...but hobby boss is really nice base for work and with lot of different camouflages and specific markings....for sure i will make more of them.

@stevehnz

All details are scratch build lot of details seat belts different levers are not visible on the pictures. But i do not want to bother all of you with more pictures.

Best regards

Please do bother us.

JR

...and don't worry about those macro pictures.  I remember once looking really close at my face with a magnifying mirror...!  I nearly ran out of the room!

Build for the love and fun of building.  :yes: