AIRLINER - Iberia One World Airbus A320 1/144

Hello all,

Having completed the Air Baltic Avro, I have finally got round to finishing my Iberia One World A320.

The kit is the Revell A320 (The Edelweiss boxing) which I recall picking up at the local toy shop, and managed to haggle a lower price for it too (Can't remember how much) but the kit itself was alright, the usual filler was required but that was only around the fuselage join, not much problems elsewhere it terms of fitting. Only problem was every part suffered flash, and there was a few pieces that suffered quite badly, not an issue obviously as it comes off easy, just delays the process a bit.

Spraying was easy, white coat was all that was needed for the body, though I manage to accidentally get some green paint down the front side, so had to tidy and re-spray that bit, which set it back again. Lesson learnt, keep wet brushes and open paint pots well away from the model!

The One World, windows, doors and Iberia related decals are from Classic-Airlines, and are lovely to work with. The rest are from the stock Edelweiss decal sheet.

34685852282_70be73160f_b.jpg

34716893921_475d206f46_b.jpg

34685853772_82ca39f9d5_b.jpg

34006338194_808653f097_b.jpg

34685854552_2d8a7aaff8_b.jpg

Thanks for looking!

James.

• Like 14

Very nice.

The decals from classic-airlines.com are good to work with. This is pretty simple scheme from Iberia, I'm still not a fan of their new current effort it's just too much like every other modern livery and doesn't really stand out.

Have you any other airliners on the go at the moment?

Jeff

Looks like those decals worked out well. That Revell kit looks the part. Always good to post your pictures here to get some good feedback.

Thank you!

Pinky coffeeboat - yes made a start on my first heavy, the Revell A330 Airbus house markings boxing.

Doing an Air Inter one using Flightpaths decals, and the Thai Airways sheet from my other A330 kit for the windows and details, as neither the Airbus House or Air Inter sheets have windows (and not much detailing on the Airbus house one either)

Going to start selling an early built model soon, time to move some older stuff on to clear space for the new builds