Another easy kit-La-7

Hi folk's,another Hobbyboss easy kit this time the La-7,it's the mount of Ivan kozhedub triple hero of the Soviet Union.Built as part

of a three easy kit build ongoing in the from Russia with love GB.

20170522_115642_zpsuvsz41rf.jpg

20170522_115543_zpstq3l1bho.jpg

20170522_115526_zpsrtngshv2.jpg

20170522_115514_zps9nlfwqgy.jpg

20170522_115500_zpsacfzaxih.jpg

• Like 28

These Easy-Kits really do look good although, of course, yours is beautifully rendered as well.  I've yet to try one although it has been my intention for some time to get a few partly to practice airbrushing i.e. it wouldn't be the end of the World if I cocked one up at under seven quid a pop.  Anyway, super looking Lavotchkin.

• Like 1

Great looking kit Steve. Beautifully finished.

Congrats.

I started the D 520 yesterday and I actually find it really impressive. I screwed up though, as I decided to open the cockpit fully and scratch build the inside. I knew I should not have stopped my medication! Hopefully that won't stuff up the easy kit side of it!!!

Yours does look a stunner, so I am quite optimistic.

Cheers

JR

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, jean said:

Great looking kit Steve. Beautifully finished.

Congrats.

I started the D 520 yesterday and I actually find it really impressive. I screwed up though, as I decided to open the cockpit fully and scratch build the inside. I knew I should not have stopped my medication! Hopefully that won't stuff up the easy kit side of it!!!

Yours does look a stunner, so I am quite optimistic.

Cheers

JR

I scratched up the cockpit on my D520 too - didn't do me any harm:lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Mitch K said:

I scratched up the cockpit on my D520 too - didn't do me any harm:lol:

Hi Mitch,

am I glad to hear that! I will cancel my appointment with the shrink first thing in the morning!

Seriously though, the more I looked at the cockpit, the less I could live with it. I am still in two minds about the seat, and I seriously think that a bit of beautifying will suffice. The rest of the kit is actually rather good. I am glad I tried one.

Cheers

JR

• Like 1

Just now, jean said:

Hi Mitch,

am I glad to hear that! I will cancel my appointment with the shrink first thing in the morning!

Seriously though, the more I looked at the cockpit, the less I could live with it. I am still in two minds about the seat, and I seriously think that a bit of beautifying will suffice. The rest of the kit is actually rather good. I am glad I tried one.

Cheers

JR

My build is on here, so you can see what I did, if that might help.

Just now, Mitch K said:

My build is on here, so you can see what I did, if that might help.

Thanks Mitch, I will sure look at it.

• Like 1