Looking for reference pics

jasman71

Does anyone have, or know of, any reference photos in walkaround format of the following:

Hunter FGA.9

meteor F.8

Gnat T.1

Jaguar Gr1/3

Buccaneer

Jet Provost T.4

I'm not looking just for your normal walk arounds (I can find a lot of those online) but for opened panels showing internals, for future builds like my recently completed  Sea Vixen where I opened a few up.. engine etc.. Would be ideal if Daco included these in their Uncovered series!

From memory some of the Walkarounds on this site have just the sort of pictures you're looking for but many of the subjects are museum examples or even derelict so representation of "in service" detail isn't guaranteed.

Personal experience tells me that the only panels or doors to be seen open during flying operations on the JP4, for example, are the nose, to allow access to the oxygen bottles and charging point and some of the radio gear, and the two small panels on the rear fuselage giving access to the first aid kit and forward end of the jet pipe.  Engine doors were also opened briefly but closed again as soon as the check had been completed.

• Like 1