Hi from North Wales

Kris B

Hi Lads.

My name is Chris. I am Polish living in North Wales. My main preference is Armoured Fighting Vehicles, but I have some planes and ships in my stash. I was building models through my entire life with shorter or longer brakes, with more or less successes. Finally stuck to the plastic and enjoy it. For few next weeks I will show you some of my old work, hopefully you gonna like it. Sorry for my English, but I am trying the best (even if I know occasionally I am failing). It is nice to be here and see your grate work.

• Like 1

Hi Chris, welcome to BM. Just had a look at the models you have posted so far and they are exceptionally good. As Scimitar said, don't worry about your English, if we had the punctuation police on here, I'd be in for a good flogging (and I am English). :whip:

Looking forward to seeing more of you models.

13 hours ago, Scimitar said:

we are not on here for grammar and spelling lessons!

Yes we are! :wicked:

Bus seriously though Chris/Kris - :welcome: Aboard, and don't worry too much about your spelling and grammar. So far you're doing better than a lot of us natives! ;)

Thanks lads for warm welcome. I am happy to be here. I was trying to log as Chris B, but the system says this ID already exists - that why is Kris. I have notice that looks like airplanes are more popular then AFV. Even in my IPMS Warrington cluib there was not many AFV modellers. It is slighlty changed now, which makes me happy.

If you don't mind for next few weeks I will post more of my older models. But if it not a good idea please let me know - I will stop then.