Fujimi Ferrari 250GTO

Built oob with Fujimi pe wire wheels, you will need two sets as the rears are too wide for thr Ferrari kit and the hubs will have to be turned down to fit this kit.Exhaust tips are Hobby Design aluminium tips.

Not the best photos sorry as building work going on at home and lots of stuff is packed away. I didn't do the plug wiring as no matter how I tried I couldn't get it to look right in 1/24 scale going through the pipe that go's by the cam covers

FtNgziC.jpg

dWDcHnE.jpg

ArL6p4j.jpg

ArL6p4j.jpg

pSTFgbY.jpg

• Like 20

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That is a very very pretty car Colin the finish is superb and I bet those window surrounds were a pain to get done as good as you have.

Shaun

This car must have been good as I've only just realised this is my second comment for it 

Edited by shood23
  • Like 1

Thanks Shaun

Windows and light surrounds done with mototow liquid chrome .1mm pen, took a few go's with the front lights but you can wash the stuff off with ipa and try again if you make a mistake. Protected the finish with Alclad aqua gloss, it does take a bit of the shine off the motolow chrome but stops you marring it if you have to handle the part after.