Eduard Hellcat nightfighter.

Evening folk's after a good few week's sitting alone in the box needing only a few tweak's number four in a quartet of Hellcat's.the other

three were HB easy kit's posted week's ago this one was a very different animal with the usual touches you would expect from Eduard

I have to especially praise the fit of part's and superb decal's background can be found in the link,after I toned down the gloss to part

satin then dry brushed the wheels and fuselage highlight's.Many thank's for looking in.

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235019325-hellcat-quartet/

DSCN5037_zpsecbadhsk.jpg

DSCN5038_zpsxepwzwwj.jpg

DSCN5039_zpstdyyooul.jpg

DSCN5040_zpstfisrutd.jpg

DSCN5043_zpsd4zbqhkp.jpg

DSCN5044_zpsh0utqubq.jpg

DSCN5045_zpsakzuedgi.jpg

• Like 19

5 minutes ago, Dave N said:

That's a beauty Steve, great photography too!  

Cheer's Dave but that's down to windows editor thought as a change I would use "Burlesque" setting as it worked well on a Loco

build posted a few days ago.

• Like 1

I love the early night fighters.  The way that technology was developed so rapidly and shrunk into pods like the on the wing of this Hellcat.  Lovely finish.

Regards

Andy

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stevej60 said:

Cheer's Dave but that's down to windows editor thought as a change I would use "Burlesque" setting as it worked well on a Loco

build posted a few days ago.

....can't  beat a bit of Burlesque!

• Like 1

Hello,Steve - 'Butch' looks superb to me.Like the real subject,your model is well built and looks every inch the warbird she is.The painting and finishing work,along with the subtle weathering,make this a fine tribute to the type.

Great work as always.

😉👍 All the very best,Paul.

• Like 1

Hi Steve:

Congratulations for that build, the 4th after the other three that look so wonderful too!!

Beautiful specimen of feline you have done, really a nice bird. Iliked a lot the colour you have used in this one.

Thank you very much for sharing.

Cheers,

Luis Alfonso

• Like 1