aeroclub lightning instructions

span

Hi wondering if anybody can help me ,I have a 1/48 Aeroclub lightning F6 with only the first page of the instructions , which states  DO NOT START and so on ,figured out most of the parts but not all ,is there any sites were I could get a set of instructions checked here and there is nothing to help ,which I think is a first,  for me anyway

regards

Paul

It seems John hasn't spent much time around here of late, someone said he was having Problems with his Computer (which possibly will also affect his ability to answer q.s posed by mail). I have the 6 kit somewhere, but the 1 in immediate reach as soon as I'm at home. I guess the Basic construction will be similar for both kits, so if you want a scan, drop a line.

Hi Thank you for the replies , Chris I pm John last month after finding a similar topic but with no luck , John  thanks for the offer but have pm tempesfan so hopefully it will be ok sorry if I put you out

Thanks for the help

Paul 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, span said:

Hi Thank you for the replies , Chris I pm John last month after finding a similar topic but with no luck , John  thanks for the offer but have pm tempesfan so hopefully it will be ok sorry if I put you out

Thanks for the help

Paul 

No problems Paul.

John