Gunthar Rall 109 G-2; On to the Cockpit!

Look what came in the mail today. 

RB seatbelts

Some RB Production seatbelts.  I have never used these before and thought I would try them out.  It will be interesting to compare the build of these seatbelts with the Eduard set for the Avenger.  I am not sure which set will cause the most headaches!

I did manage to do a smidgen of building as the rudder was put together utilizing the pin and hinge Trumpeter system.

rudder

It was fairly easy to do as I have built a few of these Trumpeter kits with the same pin and hinge system.  Alas, I spent most of my modeling time with the Avenger so that’s it for now.  I may be able to squeeze in the seatbelts later tonight.  As always, all comments are welcome.

• Like 3

Good work with Trupeters rudder hinge systhem, looking forward to your seat belts.

Two huge kits on the bench thats what i call busy.

Happy modelling :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Until I can figure out what to do with the photobucket fiasco, no updates. Plus, was have some personal matters that must be attended to that take priority. 

Just figured out how to load photos from flickr successfully.  Now all I have to do is upload all of the pictures that photobucket has eliminated and then edit all prior texts to get this up to date.  Then I will update the build as is. However, I have had too much fun learning to do the flickr thing and don't have the patience to play anymore.  

Since I have missed the deadline for the 109 group build, could one of you fine moderators find it in your hearts to move this to the regular aircraft work in progress section.  In the meantime, I will try and repopulate the photos while softly issuing curses to the managing concerns at Photobucket.  Thanks in advance.

Moving this would vacate its lot here at the GB section, so why don´t you just open a new thread at WIP section and insert a link to this one in your opening post there. That´s the common way to do it. V-P

• Like 1

7 hours ago, vppelt68 said:

Moving this would vacate its lot here at the GB section, so why don´t you just open a new thread at WIP section and insert a link to this one in your opening post there. That´s the common way to do it. V-P

That's a great idea. Thank you. Now just have to finish the arduous task of redoing the photos.