Hobbyboss 1/72 G10 & E3

Hi folk's well both are up on their wheels and prop's are added,the E's tail wheel disappeared so the kit's wrong alternative has been added

and the G's spinner should have a spiral in white which HB decided not to give you so not being Van Gogh  I'm leaving well alone!

DSCN5031_zpskglhv3wa.jpg

DSCN5032_zpsydvy5svt.jpg

• Like 10

Hi Steve,

the wrong tail wheel looks like a tail wheel to me, so all is good!

I believe van Gogh was c..p at painting spirals , and he was short one ear, so I am afraid you don't qualify.

Life can be unfair sometimes!

Of course there are aftermarket decal sheets with all sorts of spirals on offer, but they are likely to cost many times the price of one kit...

You are being wise! Your plane is depicted the day before they decides to spiral it.

Gret show!!!

JR

• Like 2

I'm with Jean. At some point in time, there was no spiral on the propeller. You have made a fine depiction of this aircraft during that time!  Looks really good and the markings are most unusual. 

• Like 1

Lovely work on those Bf-109s! Just last night I had out some of my nearly-completed Bf-109s (yes, so many of my models are nearly-completed but never quite get there). The G-10 is one I'm missing from my collection of nearly-completed Bf-109s; from the look of it, an HB G-10 may be in my near future. I already have two Es, so no hurry there. I do especially like the look of the G-10 in the Croatian markings and I think the mottling looks quite good.

Regards,

Jason

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Learstang said:

Lovely work on those Bf-109s! Just last night I had out some of my nearly-completed Bf-109s (yes, so many of my models are nearly-completed but never quite get there). The G-10 is one I'm missing from my collection of nearly-completed Bf-109s; from the look of it, an HB G-10 may be in my near future. I already have two Es, so no hurry there. I do especially like the look of the G-10 in the Croatian markings and I think the mottling looks quite good.

Regards,

Jason

Many thank's Jason,I have a good few stalled build's and with my work space(kitchen) up for renewal in a couple of month's

and the prospect of calling it a day I'm trying to push on and finish them!

• Like 1