Ju 87 A Stuka 1/32 Trumpeter

Here is something finished! It took me quite a while. Especially the last bits and pieces. It is still missing the antennas (since I couldn't figure out a good way to do them. This is my first serious attempt at a 1/32 scale plane. I used to build some as a kid, since I often got them as presents for christmas etc. People just wouldn't understand I didn't like them that much since they weren't good to play with and didn't match the 1/72 soldiers and tanks:lol:.

So I was never really into that scale. Now that I finished this one I am actually quite encouraged to do more of the "big stuff". Perhaps also an age thing ("old man's scale").

dsc04436.jpg

dsc04437.jpg

dsc04438.jpg

dsc04439.jpg

dsc04440.jpg

Hope you don't mind the stupid background. It's all I had at the moment.

• Like 24

That's a really good and different Stuka, first one I've seen made up, great scale.

Have you coined a new name for the scale sounds right to me, made kits for other people in 1/32, but none for myself, yet have 40 in the stash😇

• Like 1

Nice job and good work on the splinter camo. I'd love to do the bigger scales - but nowhere to store them when done. :(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vinnie said:

That is a lovely build. Got to agree with previous posts, I wish I had room for this scale and what a good job with the canopy painting. Well done sir.

Thanks! Well, I have admit that is still an unsolved problem for me too. It is now standing on a table in my work area but I will definitely need more display cabinets. But cheap and good ones are hard to find.