WANTED 1/12th scale motorbike tyres

I need some motorbike tyres 
Rim is 40mm Diameter OD, 16mm width 

up to 55mm tyre outside diameter. So profile up to 7.5 mm (ish)

Or tyres from anything that are the same size.

Any ideas?
Regards
tennentssuppa

How about looking for a cheap kit that has similar tyres? Might be easier than looking for just the tyres.

Also, post the bike you want the tyres for and that may help people - they may have a similar kit, and it would be easier than them measuring their tyres.

Edited by injidup

morning all,what bike is it road tyres or slicks.i've made slicks for 1/9th protar kits from nitrile "o"ring which can be bought in different diameters by 1mt lengths on ebay  #321919048029, if the rims are dished like a spoked rim thats easy cut the join behind the forks, if it's the type with an outer tyre locater you will have to cut a grove out of the "o" ring to locate it

good fun Willie

So let me understand you correctly, you are looking for a tyre/tyre substitute that has a thickness of up to 7.5mm while being 16mm wide to go around a 40mm rim. My guess is this is a tyre for a bike in 1/12 or 1/9. My suggestion if you can't find an actual model tyre in the size you need is to find a rubber o-ring as they are plentyful and cheap. 

Shaun. 

Morning Chaps :bye:

The rim size you are talking about tennantsuppa are actually quite big ones in 12th scale...

I've just measured the Tamiya Kawasaki H2R rear rim, thats 38mm OD, 17mm width and with tyre in place is 55mm, but then remember, these are race bike tyres, so i might suggest any of the Moto GP rear tyres might fit the bill.

:ninja:Mad Steve:ninja: