1/72 Zvezda Тополь with Extras

Pin

That looks indeed like something special - Great choice Pin.

But why do you make your pictures show as thumbnails in your post and not link it to the proper size? Would be so much easier to follow your progress than having to click on each individual picture to see it.

Cheers, Peter

8 hours ago, Basilisk said:

That looks indeed like something special - Great choice Pin.

But why do you make your pictures show as thumbnails in your post and not link it to the proper size? Would be so much easier to follow your progress than having to click on each individual picture to see it.

Cheers, Peter

Personally I find it easier to navigate through thumbnails when the number of photos in a post exceeds three that is usually the case in my builds

32 minutes ago, Pin said:

Personally I find it easier to navigate through thumbnails when the number of photos in a post exceeds three that is usually the case in my builds

Fair enough, it is your thread. But you are the only one using this method and I see it as a pain in the but to click on each picture to see them and normally just move on ...

Thumbnails had their place when we had slow internet connections. But fortunately this isn't the case anymore for most of us.

Cheers, Peter

The problem is that this forum does not host the photos like others do that is an annoyance and I don't see any rationale for this - cloud space is very cheap nowadays. I don't put photos one-by-one, I post somewhere else and then just copy-paste. For example, this thread

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235018670-planet-models-bolokhvitinov-s-1-complete/

is an exact copy of this one

http://www.greenmats.club/topic/3063-planet-models-болохвитинов-с-1/

except that I translate everything in English

Yes that is correct and most use a photo hosting service ( I am lucky as I can use space on my website hosting service). It looks you are using postimage to upload your pictures to.

So why can't you just link the image like that?

PICT1206.jpg

No need for a thumbnail (maybe you can upload the images a bit smaller to postimage).

Cheers, Peter

Edited by Basilisk

• 6 months later...