Welcome and Rules

AZmodellogo_zpsqhssqtaf.jpg

Welcome to the Britmodeller Bf 109 STGB II! (actually the first was a Me 109 STGB...)

When: 6th May to 6th August 2017

Hosts: vppelt68 and Enzo Matrix. Thanks Enzo for stepping in as a co-host!

Eligible builds: Messerschmitt Bf 109 including prototypes and racers, production models from A to Z and their direct descendants, Hispanos and Avias! Regarding Me 209:s, 309:s etc… I´m sorry but I need to say "no" to them. If you want to build a V-tail G-0 go ahead, as long as you build one of the actual prototypes!

SO, NO WHIFS! Spanish Civil War, WW2, Israeli early years, WW2 movie planes, post war- use in various European air forces - you just can´t say there isn´t enough build options in planes that actually existed.

WIP thread: All builds must have a work in progress- thread.

Multiple builds in one build thread: Allowed. All builds should have their own gallery entry, though, with five pictures being good a good number as any number can be posted at the build thread. Commenting on gallery thread is a no-no, please do that in the build threads only.

No trading: Any parts/decals/kits etc that you want to buy or sell MUST be posted in the Buy/Sell area only, not here in the GB forum.

No ready-mades: Entries must be under 25 % complete. If there's any doubt, get in touch with one of us or post your progress in the GB Chat thread, things usually get sorted out.

Sponsoring and Prizes: AZmodel / Kovozávody Prostějov is sponsoring us. Great, thanks @Jan Polc! The finished builds should be posted not only at our own GB Gallery section, but also at AZmodel company's fb page. There´s an album open for our GB, here <linky>.

The winner will be chosen by counting which build gets most "likes" there. Don't worry if you're not an fb user, contact me and I will forward the pics there. The fb is an option for those who wish to take part in the quest for the prize and/or just wish to show what they've accomplished. This vote should also remain neutral in means of scale and kit manufacturer.There´ll be vouchers for AZ / KP web shop for

• Best three builds for builds with most "likes"
  • Sportsmanship prize for build with least "likes" but participating anyway :thumbsup: 

Now that´s special and I say hats off for our sponsors! But, that´s not all

• Best AZ / KP build will receive original AZmodel Bf109 boxart; try to beat that as a prize!

Plus, there´ll be Hosts´ Choice: I will reward the best flown in Finland (Finnish AF or Luftwaffe JG 5, JG 54, JG 302 or 1./NAGr.5) Bf 109 build with a comic book <linky> In Finnish, of course!

Please note: We WILL certainly have a regular Britmodeller Gallery feature but NO POLL there.

Recommended aspects: Having fun!

Regards, V-P and Enzo Matrix

• Like 3