PZL.23 Karaś family - IBG Models 1/72

Botan

If these go well (they should), I would imagine maybe Romanian and Bulgarian boxings?

A '23B'?

Hopefully a PZL P-43/A/B ? :pray: 

That woukd make a nice shelf display :).

TonyT

PZL.23B Will be released later.

Oh, and IBG post from Facebook:

In future there will be a separate box with several foreign service markings, which will include Romanian

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JWM said:

Tony was talking on P43. A bit more serious conversion.

Cheers

J-W

And about Romanian boxing or decals too. PZL.43 was never used by Romanians.

So far there were no word about PZL.43, but I really hope it will be made too. Indeed it will be more different from regular plane than PZL.42.

Edited by Botan
  • Like 1

For those interested in the price, I don't normally buy much from EBay, but I just bought one from a seller with good feedback in Poland for US $10.75 plus US $6 global postage.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/352072940044 

According to the xe.com exchange rate app, that's approximately GBP £8.37 or Euro €9.62.

That strikes me as a very reasonable price, about 2/3 the price I expected.

The sale seller has the other kit at the same price.

I hope it arrives!

Best regards

TonyT

• Like 1

On 24.05.2017 at 5:10 AM, Learstang said:

Finally, a nice modern injection-moulded PZL.23! Definitely one that will be on my list.

Regards,

Jason

IBG have wrote on their facebook account, that PZL P.11 and PZL.37 will be made too.

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Botan said:

IBG have wrote on their facebook account, that PZL P.11 and PZL.37 will be made too.

That's excellent news Botan, I am really looking forward to getting the other kits PZL P.23 and PZL P.42.

Can anybody recommend paint matches for the Polish colors - I'm afraid I brush only, Hatake possibly?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Colin1967 said:

That's excellent news Botan, I am really looking forward to getting the other kits PZL P.23 and PZL P.42.

Can anybody recommend paint matches for the Polish colors - I'm afraid I brush only, Hatake possibly?

I second that and I'm *really* happy to hear a P-37 Łos is in the pipeline :thumbsup: .

Can't wait :bounce: !

Colin, for years I've been using Agama Polish Air Force and Army colours. They're excellent, they even distinguish between bomber and fighter khaki and have the naval aviation colours too, plus the more unusual shades for eg the Lublin floatplanes.

The acrylics both airbrush, and brush paint, very nicely. The enamels are good for brush painting but I can no longer get them here in Australia :(.

http://www.jadar.com.pl/agama/chemia-a.htm

I changed the link to the one above as I tend to buy a few bottles at a time from this supplier. Good for PART photo etch and all things Polish.

HTH

TonyT

Edited by TonyTiger66
Changed link

14 hours ago, TonyTiger66 said:

I second that and I'm *really* happy to hear a P-37 Łos is in the pipeline :thumbsup: .

Can't wait :bounce: !

Colin, for years I've been using Agama Polish Air Force and Army colours. They're excellent, they even distinguish between bomber and fighter khaki and have the naval aviation colours too, plus the more unusual shades for eg the Lublin floatplanes.

The acrylics both airbrush, and brush paint, very nicely. The enamels are good for brush painting but I can no longer get them here in Australia :(.

http://www.jadar.com.pl/agama/chemia-a.htm

I changed the link to the one above as I tend to buy a few bottles at a time from this supplier. Good for PART photo etch and all things Polish.

HTH

TonyT

Thank you Tony for the link and recommendation, I have heard of Agama paints before, now I know where to get them I will give them a try.

• Like 1

Looks really nice Homebee, I am looking forward to receiving my copies and am delighted with the expected PZL Los too!

It will be interesting to see the differences between the Heller PZL P.23 Karas and this one.

Am I right in thinking that IBG models produce mainly AFV's  etc ?

13 minutes ago, Colin1967 said:

Looks really nice Homebee, I am looking forward to receiving my copies and am delighted with the expected PZL Los too!

It will be interesting to see the differences between the Heller PZL P.23 Karas and this one.

Am I right in thinking that IBG models produce mainly AFV's  etc ?

Yes, in 1/35 and 1/72 scale. This month apart two PZL's they will release three AFV in 1/72: Japanese tankette Type 94, and two Hungarian from WWII, Turan tank and Zrinyi Assault Gun, I don't know about 1/35. PZL.23 and PZL.42 are their second "family" of aircraf, after two RWD-8.

Edited by Botan
  • Like 1

On 6/1/2017 at 5:07 PM, Botan said:

Yes, in 1/35 and 1/72 scale. This month apart two PZL's they will release three AFV in 1/72: Japanese tankette Type 94, and two Hungarian from WWII, Turan tank and Zrinyi Assault Gun, I don't know about 1/35. PZL.23 and PZL.42 are their second "family" of aircraf, after two RWD-8.

Thanks for the confirmation Botan, I am more than happy that we have  established manufacturer of model kits producing aircraft kits of interest to me.

I had an email from Hannants tonight telling me the IBG PZL.23 and PZL.42 are in stock, I am very interesting in receiving these items soon.

• Like 2

Models are released. Source: I have PZL.42 in my hands from my local LHS.

Edited by Botan
  • Like 2

On 30.05.2017 at 8:36 PM, Botan said:

Looks like now a new models wars are coming...

It is not sure, if both Arma Hobby and IBG will made a PZL P.11, but then from Czech company Fly....

Novinky pro podzim 2017.
Our news for a autumn 2017.

Fly72039 Fiat G.50 bis
Fly72035 Ilyushin Il-10 Russian service
Fly72037 Ilyushin Il-10 Post-war services
Fly72038 Ilyushin Il-10 China, Korea
Fly72040 PZL - 37A Los
Fly72041 PZL - 37B Los

Source

• 3 weeks later...