In my mail box of late

Jessica

Hello, Jessica

I agree with John, nice collection. Is there a possibility to post a photo or two of trees of that Tu-104? I got a Tu-104 kit as a kid, ruined it completely, and to this day I wonder to which company the original mould belonged to. Cheers

Jure

5 hours ago, John_W said:

Nice collection.

What connection does Ed White doing a spacewalk have with a Lockheed Tristar though?

You can't get more "Trans World" than by flying in space? The artist was having an "out of this world" experience? They were flying to Florida? I don't know. It was the early '80s and Hasegawa's artists did that sort of thing. Look at the DC-10. What connection does it have with some pioneers driving a covered waggon through a desert?

3 hours ago, Jure Miljevic said:

Hello, Jessica

I agree with John, nice collection. Is there a possibility to post a photo or two of trees of that Tu-104? I got a Tu-104 kit as a kid, ruined it completely, and to this day I wonder to which company the original mould belonged to. Cheers

Jure

I can get a photo up after work this afternoon.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jessica said:

Look at the DC-10. What connection does it have with some pioneers driving a covered waggon through a desert?

'Cos a riding covered wagon through a desert is more comfortable than modern air travel...and the wagon has more liquid refreshment?

Badum-dum! 

Yes, I know...coat time AGAIN! :)

Edited by mhaselden
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mhaselden said:

'Cos a riding covered wagon through a desert is more comfortable than modern air travel...and the wagon has more liquid refreshment?

Badum-dum! 

Yes, I know...coat time AGAIN! :)

And you're getting dragged by the horses, not the airport cops...

Hi,

there is a thread in Genral chat about what we have last purcahsed, please use that and dont start individual threads in individual areas.

Thanks

Julien

• Julien locked this topic