HT's Hasegawa F-111C RAAF Retirement Scheme **FINISHED**

Hardtarget

Well done Stuart and congratulations on being the first one into the gallery!

Great job on her and even I'll have to admit she doesn't look too bad in grey! :D

I hope you enjoyed the build and it was great to have you along.

Thanks Guys, was enjoyable and not bad for my first 'vark! Ive got quite a few more in the stash (every boxking and multiples of the greenies') so i think another is on the cards. Might even fit another in this GB but we will see as i have a few other kites on the go for other GB's at the moment.

I must say that i think a RAAF 'vark is better looking than a USAF one. :)

• Like 1

A great result Stuart, and I am not sure if it matters to you but it may save someone else, F-111Cs did not have the yellow formation light strips. The RAAF F-1111Gs did.

Some of the RAAF F-111Cs sometimes had an engine door that was cannibalised from a G model, in which case the strip light on the engine panel was present, but the lights on the tail and upper fuselage were not,

cheers,

Pappy

Nice finish there. I have a bit of a soft spot for 113, my Father was involved in bringing both 113 and 114 over from America when we acquired the A models as attrition replacements back in 1982.

On 10/06/2017 at 3:01 AM, Woodziee said:

Nice finish there. I have a bit of a soft spot for 113, my Father was involved in bringing both 113 and 114 over from America when we acquired the A models as attrition replacements back in 1982.

Glad i could rekindle and old flame :)

• Like 1