Three 43's and a Big Brother.

Whilst clearing out and selling a lot of stuff, I came across a 43rd boxed Subaru, made by Airfix, with decals, paints and brush, licenced to sell in Marks & Spencers stores here in the UK over Christmas, perhaps upwards of 10 years ago. Also two other plastic bagged Airfix Rallycars in 43rd without decals, of the Peugeot 206 and the Ford Focus, and splashed out 2 or 3 years ago for a set of of Columbia made decals for the Focus.         So I've built all three. Please  I'm still no good at painting the black around window frames!

5_zpsef2q3nrz.jpg

9_zpsrcrxt2yp.jpg

6_zpss7ymkhjq.jpg

And the Big Brother...................

8_zpsbakv0qab.jpg

Edited by PatW
  • Like 8

Cheers Hamden, I'm so glad I bought an illuminated magnifier! But my problem is that I'm running out of display space having built mainly 1/24 or 1/25 kits when I'm now having to buy 1/32 & 1/43 size kits.

I've sold about 30 kits on ebay over the last month or so and buying the smaller kits for a few pounds is annoying when the decals for them are around £16 each!

But with the little Focus for instance the satisfaction of laying them up and getting them right is an amazing feeling! 

Edited by PatW

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers celt.