Iron Maiden Music Room Tribute - Ed Force One (Photos Reloaded)

Following the ZZ Top Music Room Tribute, here's the Iron Maiden Music Room Tribute starring Ed Force One - Boeing 747.

I had the Brave New World backdrop done at the printers especially for that particular piece of wall. I also left room because I will probably make the other 2 Ed Force One Boeing 757s !!

Next project as discussed in my last post is the Motorhead Music Room Tribute.

Cheers

EF1 1

EF1 2

EF1 3

EF1 4

EF1 5

Edited by JJ2016
  • Like 18

Cheers Greg.... yeah I thought about Aces High or Tail Gunner ..... or both.... Also the tank scene from the cover of A Matter of Life and Death..... the more I think about it, the more possibilities there are !! I'll do Motorhead next and then who knows !! Keep the ideas coming mate, it's as good as having a stash for me !!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, JJ2016 said:

I'll do Motorhead next

Top Bloke:yes:. 

Our little Lemmy/Motörhead shrine in our front room.

WP_20170423_14_29_42_Pro.jpg

And my favourite ‘Wizzö’ hoodie. (Now a rarity, seeing as he’s changed the name of the band:D)

WP_20170423_14_42_17_Pro.jpg

Mart

• Like 5

4 hours ago, JJ2016 said:

Cheers Greg.... yeah I thought about Aces High or Tail Gunner ..... or both.... Also the tank scene from the cover of A Matter of Life and Death..... the more I think about it, the more possibilities there are !! I'll do Motorhead next and then who knows !! Keep the ideas coming mate, it's as good as having a stash for me !!

Me 262 from Blue Oyster Cults Secrets album cover ....🎸

• Like 2

What a fab room!!

I am taking my 10 year old lad to see Maiden in Liverpool next month - his first gig!!

You have done a great job of the model (a bit of a pig by all accounts!!).

Up The Irons...!!!

\m/

• Like 1

• JJ2016 changed the title to Iron Maiden Music Room Tribute - Ed Force One (Photos Reloaded)