F-104 decals

Ranger626

Does anyone know of a source for 1/32 decals for a Norwegian CF-104.     I hope to do a one in the olive-green over gray scheme with the Italeri kit, but have hit a dead end on sourcing decals.    Any after market sheets?   Or other aircraft kits with appropriate size Norwegian roundels and gray numbers?     I'm not even sure the correct size roundels.   The later scheme appears to have smaller roundels than the original natural metal finish, but I haven't yet tried scaling the roundels off of photos at hand.

If there are no CF-104 specific sheets in 1/32, my fall-back plan is to scratch the roundels from blue and white discs with some cut-to-size red triangles and then scavenge the gray codes from other modern aircraft decals.    Has anyone else already solved this particular dilemma.     With all the nice variety of 1/32 Starfighter decals, I wonder why there are none of Norwegian aircraft?   Thoughts anyone?

Hi mate!

i was going to suggest Vingtor but I see they don't cover 1/32 Starfighters. My ideas then come to an end. I wish Icould help more. Certainly Vingtor could provide roundels and thereafter you could source numbers elsewhere? Fortunately the schemes were pretty simple. 

Good luck!

Martin