WIP 1/32 Tamiya P-51 Mustang Production line diorama

Hi Guys,

My wife and I have recently set up our own shop called ‘The Model Room’ in Papakura, Auckland, where I build on commission, along with selling models and supplies.

I’ve been working on this 1/32 North American P-51 factory diorama for a while, and decided to set it up to see where the holes are, how things are going to fit etc. Here’s where progress is at at the moment. I’ve since been asked by the customer to add 2 more Mustangs to the diorama to fill it out. I’ve got 100 Masterbox figures (factory workers) to modify and put on it, along with all of the tool boxes, tools, compressors, ladders, scaffolding light fittings etc. All of the lights are LED and will work.

The completed Mustang rolling off the production line will be number 10000, and will have signatures all over it. I have asked a lot of my customers and friends to sign a piece of paper for me, which I will then scan into my computer and print out as a decal to put over the aircraft. A unique way of getting customers involved with the build.

Be sure to like our facebook page www.facebook.com/themodelroomshop to see regular updates on this build, along with other projects we are working on.

Alan Sannazzaro

www.themodelroom.co.nz

1_zpsh4tbj1iv.jpg

2_zpsjra9tppx.jpg

3_zpskwpubgrk.jpg

4_zpszpv0yclb.jpg

5_zpse4oeygkq.jpg

6_zps5ouwpomy.jpg

7_zpsk0sfp7tr.jpg

8_zpspqbfw9ps.jpg

• Like 11